- Civil Tekstil A.Ş, resident in the address Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, Cihan Sokak, No:20 Çayırova/Kocaeli and the operator of the website civilkids.com (Hereinafter shall be referred to as Civil)
- The User, who has subscribed as a member to the civilkids.com website. (User)
- SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The User hereby agrees and declares that all information he has submitted while in the process of subscription to the website as a member is wholly correct, and that he shall be liable for all damages that has been or may be suffered by Civil due to incorrectness of these.
- The user shall never disclose or share with others the username and the password he has created during the subscription process. Civil shall not be held liable for any damages the user has or may suffered due to sharing or disclosing of their username and password with 3rd Furthermore, Civil reserves all claims and rights to compensation and other receivables born from claims and actions that may be directed to or enacted against Civil by either 3rd parties or official governmental bodies due to any such unauthorized usages.
- The User hereby agrees and declares that they shall abide by all provisions of any legislation and regulation while using the website civilkids.com. All liability bor from usage otherwise shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The user shall never use the website civilkids.com with nefarious and illegal purposes or in any way that is disruptive of the public order, that is in controversy with the public morals, that is disturbing the others or in any way that constitutes a breach of intellectual property and copyrights of others, just as they shall never partake in transactions or activities that may disrupt or prevent the usage of the services provided by the website by others.
- All intellectual property present on the website be they either registered or unregistered including but not limited to Trade titles, enterprise names, trademarks, patents, logos, designs, information and know-how are the property of either the website operator and owner, or the person designate don the website as the Intellectual property owner, and they are under the protection of domestic and international law. Visiting of and/or usage of services offered upon the website does not constitute any claims or rights in favor of the user upon the intellectual property on the website.
- Information and other data present on the website may not be in any way copied, published, multiplied, serviced and/or transferred. Neither the whole nor the part of the website may be used in another website without permission.
- Opinions and ideas declared, disclosed, published or shared on website are the personal opinions and ideas of the users and concerns only the relevant user. These ideas and opinions are not in the interest of Civil, and is not necessarily representative of its views and values. Civil is not in any way liable for damages suffered by rd parties due to these opinions and ideas, and is not liable for damages that may be suffered by the user due to opinions and ideas shared by the 3rd
- Civil may share with the relevant government authorities the information and data belonging to the users upon formal request by the said authorities.
- The User hereby agrees and declares they shall not without permission access and use the data, software and information belonging to other users of the civilkids.com website. Legal liability born from these actions are the responsibility of the user.
- All legal and criminal liability born from the breach of this user agreement shall be with the User, and Civil is immune to any and all such liabilities. Civil reserves the right to compensation and damages from the user in cases of the above detailed breaches.
- The design and software works of the website civilkids.com is the property of Civil, and all relevant rights to these are protected by the relevant legislation. These may not be used, appropriated or modified by the users without permission.
- Civil hereby promises to keep the Personal Data on the website confidential and private, to view this undertaking as a formal obligation of confidentiality, to take the necessary cautionary measures to prevent their partly or wholly publication, unauthorized usage, or disclosure to 3rd However, should the confidential data stored on the site is damaged, lost or acquired by 3rd parties due to attacks performed on the system despite the presence of necessary and adequate information safety precautions, Civil shall not be liable for damages.
- Civil at any time during the term of the agreement has the right to terminate and delete the membership of the user, along with any files, data and documents pertaining to the user. The user agrees to this provision upon signing. Civil is not liable for any loss or damages in such cases.
- Civil takes all necessary precautions for anti-malware and virus defense on the website. However, the User shall be responsible to acquire their own anti-virus and malware systems. Thus, the user by accessing the website belonging to Civil, agrees that they shall solely be responsible for any errors or security breaches arisen from their own systems.
- Civil may acquire user data and user website usage data using a technical communication file (Cookies). However, should the user wish, they may alter the settings of their browser to disallow the creation of this file, or may opt to receive notifications of its creation.
- Civil may at all times unilaterally alter or modify the provisions of this user agreement via announcement on the website without the need for any notifications or warnings. The modified or altered provisions come into effect on the date they are announced on the website, and shall be effective for all users.
- The parties hereby agree and declare that digital records of Civil concerning the website shall serve as reputable, binding, exclusive and irrefutably final evidence as per the provisions of the Article 197 of the Civil Procedure Code, and this clause serves as a contract of evidence.
- TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
This agreement shall be valid and in effect until such time that the user terminates their membership, or the membership is terminated by Civil. Civil – upon breach of one or more provisions of the user agreement by the user- shall have the right to terminate the membership of the user and the agreement.
All notifications that are to be made to Civil as per this agreement shall be done so at the address provided at the beginning of the agreement, whereas the notifications for the user are to be made to the e-mail address provided by themselves during the registration process.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Turkish Law shall be applied to all disputes arising from this agreement.
- Turkish Istanbul Anatolian Courts of Law and Collection Offices shall be solely authorized to settle any disputes.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Should one or more of the obligations undertaken as per this agreement become impossible to perform due to circumstances develop outside the control or actions of and unforeseeable and unpreventable by the parties including but not limited to natural disasters, events that prevent entirely or wholly the utilization of solar power plants, war, occupation, actions of foreign powers, hostile attacks, civil war, rebellion, revolution, revolt, or due to military power or legislation, regulations, decisions, seizures, boycotts, lockouts, import restrictions, strikes and widespread malfunction in production facilities, the affected party/s shall not be obliged to perform their obligations throughout the duration of the abovementioned events.
- In the event of a force majeure, the affected oarty shal notify the pther party within 24 hours if possible, and as soon as possible if not, and shall take all reasonable measures to prevent or reduce the harm that is to be suffered by the other party. Party obligations shall continue following the end of the force majeure event.
- CİVİL requests a number categories of persona information from the Users (Name, Age, Interests, Residence, e-mail etc.) in order to provide and improve the services offered. This data gathered in CİVİL databases is to be used for the planning of seasonal sales and special promotions directed towards customer profiles, and categorization of customers to prevent the forwarding of unwanted e-mails. This usage takes place entirely and only within the structure of CİVİL.
- CİVİL never shares the data gathered via User registration forms with 3rd parties, uses them for commercial purposes outside its field of activities or sells them without the knowledge or consent of the relevant users. CİVİL analyses and interprets the visitor traffic and choices data –which excludes the e-mail addresses and other data gathered from registration forms- gathered during the regular usage of the website.
- These statistical data, which does not include any sort of personal data- may be shared by CİVİL with it’s business partners in order to create a more specialized and efficient shopping experience. The personal data may only be disclosed to official bona fide authorities in cases where it is requested by these authorities in accordance with the current legislation, and only to the extent prescribed in the concerned legislation. Data entered into the system is accessible only to the customer and may only be changed by the User. 3rd parties may not access this data and/or change it.
- ,The user may at any time be exempted from the daily e-mail recipient list via clicking the “Please click to be exempted from the e-bulletin list” link present below the e-mails sent by Civil.
- Credit Card information requested on the Payment page, in order to maintain the highest standard of security, is never stored on the CİVİL or the companies providing services to CİVİL. Payments of this sort are always conducted between the User Computer and the Bank, via the CİVİL user interface
- User by signing this agreement shall be deemed to have agreed all the above provisions.
Performance of the user registration by the User shall mean that the User has read and understood, and has thus agreed to and accepted all the provisions of this user agreement. This agreement is deemed to have been signed and became enforceable between the parties at the moment of completion of the user registration
Civilkids.com requests a number categories of persona information from the Users (Name, Age, Interests, Residence, e-mail etc.) in order to provide and improve the services offered.
This data gathered in Civilkids.com databases is to be used for the planning of seasonal sales and special promotions directed towards customer profiles, and categorization of customers to prevent the forwarding of unwanted e-mails. This usage takes place entirely and only within the structure of Civilkids.com.
Civilkids.com never shares the data gathered via User registration forms with 3rd parties, uses them for commercial purposes outside its field of activities or sells them without the knowledge or consent of the relevant users. Civilkids.com analyses and interprets the visitor traffic and choices data –which excludes the e-mail addresses and other data gathered from registration forms- gathered during the regular usage of the website.
These statistical data, which does not include any sort of personal data- may be shared by Civilkids.com with it’s business partners in order to create a more specialized and efficient shopping experience. The personal data may only be disclosed to official bona fide authorities in cases where it is requested by these authorities in accordance with the current legislation, and only to the extent prescribed in the concerned legislation. Data entered into the system is accessible only to the customer and may only be changed by the User. 3rd parties may not access this data and/or change it.
The user may at any time be exempted from the daily e-mail recipient list via clicking the “Please click to be exempted from the e-bulletin list” link present below the e-mails sent by Civil.
Moreover, “Secure Sockets Layer” (SSL) technology is utilized in civilkids.com. Since your personal data is encrypted via our 128 bit SSL certificate, their acquisition by 3rd parties is entirely prevented.
Civil Tekstil A.Ş.
Address : Mehmet Nesih Özmen mh Kasım Sokak No: 27 Merter Güngören İstanbul
Phone : +90 212 553 00 01
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org